Monday, June 21, 2010

Benefits to owning an Ipod Itouch

I've got a confession to make… I don't usually stay on
top of the latest technology.

I'm usually a wait and see kind of person. I like to make sure that all of the bugs have been worked out of stuff
before I make a purchase.

I finally decided to make the plunge and purchase and Ipod
Touch. After all my wife had been using hers for years.

Let me tell you, this was one of the best investments I
have ever made. I have gotten so excited about my Itouch, I
decided to create a blog about this little device.

So what do you think about when you hear about an I Touch?

An elaborate mp3 player? A portable device so you can watch
movies? Well, that's what I thought, too.

Sure Ipod Touch (i.e. Itouch) is certainly great for music
and movies but is so much more than just listening to music
and watching movies. A whole lot more. Much, much more.

Your Itouch can be your own portable movie theater. If you
are traveling this can be an incredible benefit. For
example, I just took a long flight. My Itouch became my best
friend during my trip.

Plus you can get an attachment for your Ipod Touch so it will
plug directly into you TV.


read the rest of the article HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment